Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wind Power

I've had a more detailed reply back from Ecotricity about their electricity generation. Unfortunately my efforts to copy across extracts therefrom have failed due to text incompatibilities it seems (or my ineptitude). Apparently a wind turbine is likely to be saving 35,000 tonnes of CO2 in its lifetime. It is expected to save between 40 and 70 times as much fossil fuel as it took to construct. If anyone reading this wants more detail I'm happy to forward them the e-mail.

2 comments:

  1. Are you able to forward me the email, please?

    Regards,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johnny - I take it from the absence of a reply that my previous attempt to forward the e-mail failed. Please could you e-mail me directly at greeningstjohns@gmail.com and I'll reply to that

    ReplyDelete